With Progressive Electric and Electronic Solutions Inc. every installation begins with an initial onsite evaluation. We take into account the technical conditions, end-user expectations, future expansion capabilities and budgetary considerations.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and we strive to meet or exceed our customers' expectations.
Night and weekend scheduling is available if necessary to accommodate the customer's productivity requirements and minimize downtime. A walkthrough is conducted with the customer at the end of the equipment and/or cable installation to ensure completion according to specifications and to address any questions that may arise.
- New services installations and upgrades
- Troubleshooting and Repairs
- Code Violations Removal
- Energy Conservation Program
- Lighting / Surge Protections
- Hazardous Location Wiring
- Full and Low Voltage Lighting System
- Power Condition Analysis (spikes, harmonics, lagging, etc.)
- Voice and Data
- Fiber Optics
- Home Theater Systems
- Whole House Audio System
- Machine Controls Revamping
- PLC and Smart Relays
- AC Inverters, VFD's
- Custom Built Control Panels
- Point- to- Point Radio System
- Access Control